Master, Master of Science
Internationale Ausrichtung, Management
This programme includes all the major management functions and will enable you to build effective management skills, understand management within the global context and develop a wide international network. It is an AMBA accredited programme.
This course is demanding: teaching delivery is normally five days a week (Monday to Friday), for a total of 15 hours per week in both the autumn and spring terms, for a total in excess of 300 hours.
This MSc is particularly relevant if you have less than two years full-time work experience and is suitable if you did not study management as part of your undergraduate degree.
International Accounting and Finance
- International Marketing
- International Strategy
- Business Economics
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- International HRM & Organisational Behaviour
- Research Project
- Professional Business Skills
- Business Research Methods
- Independent Research Paper
These cover the following subject areas:
- International Business
Requirements / ApplicationFirst degree
- UK Lower Second Class Honours degree (2:2) or equivalent.
Alternative entry requirements
- Relevant professional qualifications and relevant experience in an associated area will be considered.
English language requirements
- IELTS and TOEFL scores for non-native English speaking applicants.
Tuition / Fees
Please visit our website for further information about Fees and Funding.
Duration of study
1 year full-time (September to September)