Master of Arts
Business & Management
Regent's University London
Examine the complexities and processes involved in world affairs.
The relationships between states, international institutions, international non-governmental organisations (INGOs) and non-state operators are explored and analysed extensively.
You will take an interdisciplinary approach to your studies, integrating historical examples and theories from areas such as international relations, international political economy, sociology, psychology and history.
Why should I choose this programme?
We believe there are five essential elements to gaining the best possible postgraduate education in international relations and having the most rewarding student experience.
- An unmatched international character
- An unrivalled central London location
- An enriching and unique education
- An inspiring academic team
- A breadth of subject expertise
All of this, combined with the small-feel atmosphere that characterises the study experience at Regent’s, provides the perfect environment to study your MA International Relations.
Key skills, aims and objectives
You will gain
- A deep analytical understanding of key sub-fields and theories of International Relations as a discipline
- The ability to identify major operators and institutions of international relations and their functions
- Analytical understanding of international issues from a range of perspectives
- The ability to evaluate decision-making processes, including moral and ethical implications
- A familiarity with foreign cultures and languages
Requirements / Application
We require successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.5 (out of 4.0) cumulative grade point average or its equivalent (e.g. 2:2 degree)
How to apply
Applying to study at RUL is a quick and easy process. We accept direct applications, have no formal application deadlines and there is no application fee.
You can apply in the following ways:
- Apply online
- Apply directly to us using the application form (see our website)
- Apply through The Common Application
For more information about entry requirements and the application process, please refer to the MA International Relations programme page.
Tuition / Fees
Full tuition fee: £16,800
Registration fee: £250
Non-EU advance deposit: £2,000
Scholarships, funding and bursaries - Read more
Duration of study
12 - 14 months
Graduates of this programme are not limited to a single career path. It will prepare you for a number of careers in areas such as diplomacy, international business, economics, history, law and political science.
It will give you the necessary tools to excel in your career in the public and private sectors