Informationstechnologie / IT, Innovationsmanagement, Management
Teilzeit Studium, Vollzeit Studium
Frankel Leó 30-34
Turn technology into business advantage.
- Start date: January 2017
- Program length: 10 months
- Flexible format: Full-time or Part-time
- 30 credits
The MSc in Technology Management and Innovation program provides a bridge between IT and business. The program is unique in Central and Eastern Europe and special in that it helps those with technical backgrounds as well as those with broader experience prepare for technology-related leadership positions.
The program is designed mainly for managers or prospective managers who need to develop the business, finance and leadership skills for advancement or entrepreneurship in tech-related positions and fields. The program is interactive and hands-on and delivered by industry experts as well as academic faculty members.
As a student in this program, you can expect to develop a holistic perspective of technology and business and learn how to:
- Identify an organization’s business needs and how to align a technology strategy to meet those needs
- Make business cases that evaluate and justify technology investments
- Develop your leadership skills
- Motivate and manage teams
- Recognize technology trends that can benefit your organization' s competitive position
- Communicate effectively with business leaders about technology
Apply Online here.
Requirements / Application
Candidates to the program must have:
- A bachelor's (or higher) degree in any field from a reputable institution
- Strong command of English, demonstrated by your TOEFL (or equivalent tests) score
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score. Although we do not have a minimum score, your classmates will typically range between mid-500s and mid-700s, with many having scored above 600. Although the GMAT is only one of several admission criteria, a high score will increase your chances of being admitted significantly.
The TOEFL requirement is typically waived for native speakers of English and for students who completed their Bachelor's degree solely in English. The GMAT requirement can be waived for very experienced business professionals.
Start date: January 2017
Tuition / Fees
Tuition for the MSc in Technology Management and Innovation is 8,600 EUR for the class starting in January 2017.
A tuition reduction of 15% is granted to alumni of all CEU degree programs.
CEU Business School MBA alumni will receive a 50% reduction in tuition. Full-time MBA and Executive MBA alumni who graduated within the previous 5 years can apply up to 15 previously earned credits toward the degree.
Duration of study