Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts
Accounting & Finance
A semester abroad will give you additional international exposure. You will benefit from Frankfurt School’s excellent connections to banks, financial institutions and consulting firms – in class, where senior executives complement our own professors to give you the practical angle and when it comes to planning your career.
Voraussetzungen / Zulassung
- Higher Education Entrance Qualification (e.g. Abitur, IB Diploma, etc.)
- Frankfurt School Admissions Test or one of the following:
- ACT Plus Writing
- Very good knowledge of English, demonstrated by one of the following certificates:
- TOEFL iBT (minimum score 90)
- IELTS (Academic format, minimum score 6.5)
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency
- Pearson Test of English Academic (minimum score: 58)
Application deadline: 31 May
Start of programme: mid-August of each year
Kosten und Gebühren
Enrolment Fee 100 Euro
Semester Fee 6,700 Euro
Monthly installments possible.
Dauer des Studiums
7 semesters/ full-time
Time spent abroad: one semester + internship
Highly motivated students who wish to pursue a first degree in business with a special focus on banking and finance. After graduating, students are ready to launch a career in finance and beyond.