|AbschlussEuropean University Executive MBA
: Executive MBAStudienart
: Teilzeit, VollzeitSprache
For working professionals looking to further refine the art of management.
The EU Executive MBA is designed for energetic executives who seek a versatile and challenging MBA experience to enhance their global competitiveness. Applicants should possess a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years managerial experience.
Enhancing understanding of the fundamentals of business theory and practice are central to any MBA. However, the Executive MBA program goes further as it is carefully structured to equip graduates with the tools to reach the next level of management, refining vital team-working skills and nurturing confidence in the leaders and decision-makers of the future.
Structure and Duration
The Executive MBA curricula are identical to those offered in the fulltime MBA program. Classes take place every Saturday, 9.00am to 7.00pm and participants follow 3 courses per term/10 weeks. The program consists of 5 terms and lasts for 15 months.
Applications are considered for programs starting in October, December, March, May and July.
European University Executive MBA Program Requirements
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Unless you are a native English speaker, you must submit a certificate of English proficiency.
- TOEFL score 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based) or 550 (paper based). Institute code 0476
- IELTS score 6.0
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), minimum C
- EU's internal English exam (for more information please contact us)
Submit two letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional sources familiar with your performance and potential for leadership. Any letter not written in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation. Applicants are recommended to use the PPI (Personal Potential Index) tool, available at www.ets.org for this purpose.
- Essay or video essay
- Write an essay or record a 1–2 minute video essay, which will help the EU Admissions Committee become acquainted with you, understand your motivation to attend EU, and determine how well you can express yourself. For more detailed instructions please follow this link.
In addition, applicants must satisfy any 2 of the following criteria:
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (B average)
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- 5 years or more of effective managerial or professional work experience which may include military duty
- A personal interview with the Dean
- 18 March 2013
- 7 October 2013
- 13 January 2014
Average Age: 35