|The MBA program stressing international management began classes in 2000 and quickly gained recognition as Germany’s best. As Germany's leading career magazine, Karriere (10/06) puts it:
"HHL is the first address in Germany for anyone wishing to get an MBA"
Today HHL is where leading multinational companies come to recruit their future managers. HHL has positioned itself to meet and exceed the highest European business education standards and to make Leipzig a worldwide destination for international management training and expertise.
Your path to success!
HHL department heads
• Accounting: Prof. Dr. Henning Zülch
• E-Business: Prof. Pierfrancesco La Mura, Ph.D.
• Entrepreneurship: Prof. Dr. Torsten Wulf
• Finance: Prof. Dr. Bernhard Schwetzler
• IT-based Logistics: Prof. Dr. Iris Hausladen
• Marketing Management: Prof. Dr. Manfred Kirchgeorg
• Macroeconomics: Prof. Dr.Wilhelm Althammer
• Microeconomics: Prof. Dr. Arnis Vilks
• Strategic Management and Organization: Prof. Dr. Torsten Wulf
• Sustainability and Global Ethics: Prof. Dr. Andreas Suchanek