Business Administration, Management
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
The MBA curriculum at HHL strives to combine the best of the American and European models of higher education by mixing American practicality with European theoretical rigor.
HHL’s Full-time MBA program focuses on leadership and international experience, applying an integrated management approach that not only combines different functional management areas but also offers a good mixture of (soft) management skills and (hard) management knowledge. The goal behind this approach is to prepare MBA participants best for the challenges that today’s globally attuned business leaders have to face. All courses are taught by highly qualified resident and international faculty who not only sharpen students’ analytical but also their interpersonal skills in areas such as communication, team management, project management and negotiation. Moreover, case studies, consulting projects and high-profile guest speakers ensure strong input from practice.
The MBA Program is especially appropriate for talented and ambitious participants seeking managerial positions within multinational corporations
In terms 5-7, students may choose among the flexible options:
- Internship with an international firm.
- Entrepreneur in Residence
- Social Impact Project
- Study abroad at one of HHL´s 100 international partner schools. The list of HHL partners include such prominent business schools such as the The University of Chicago´s Booth School of Business, Darthmouth College´s Tuck School of Business, the Indian Institute of Management and London's Imperial College.
Teamwork is both expected and encouraged by means of small classes and close and direct contact with professors. HHL´s innovative course on Managerial Leadership provides students with the chance to speak directly with several leading European and American business leaders.
Requirements / ApplicationOverview:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with a minimum of 180 ECTS
- Substantial postgraduate work experience
- Very good English skills (e.g. TOEFL)
For non native English speakers, proof of proficiency in oral and written English. This requirement may be satisfied by submitting evidence of a TOEFL score of 90 on the computer based test. Please ask if you wish to present other evidence of your English proficiency. The HHL code for this test is 0404.
- 3 years of postgraduate working experience
- Motivation letter
- Submission of one recommendation letter
- A GMAT score report (GMAT Test Information). To have your GMAT score sent to HHL directly, please use the code ZCB-P6-01.
- University degree certificate
- University transcript
Important DatesJanuary 31
- Early Bird 1: 6000€ tuition fee reduction
- Early Bird 2: 4000€ tuition fee reductions
- EU candidates and remaining non-EU candidates not requiring a German visa
The MBA program begins in early September and runs for 15-21 months, including an optional exchange term abroad, a consulting project and a business plan seminar for future entrepreneurs.
Application deadline is June 30. Candidates requiring a visa must apply by May 30.
Tuition / Fees
EUR 38,000 (complete MBA program, incl. term abroad)
EUR 32,000 (Early Bird 1 rate)
EUR 34,000 (Early Bird 2 rate)
Possible scholarships HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
Duration of study
Fast Track: 15 months
Advanced Track: Up to 21 months including an optional term abroad or an internship
HHL’s Career Development ranks in the top six worldwide. This is no coincidence, as our exceptionally qualified and highly committed team of experts support your career strategy from day one. We will help you identify your strengths, develop your skills and systematically focus on reaching your professional goals through individual coaching, workshops and seminars. From admission through graduation and beyond, we pave the way for your success.
The MBA program at HHL unleashes your potential for a promising international career. Many of HHL’s MBA graduates have launched successful careers at established world-class companies – Volkswagen, Roland Berger, E.ON and ThyssenKrupp to name a few – and in renowned tech companies such as Amazon, check24, Mister Spex and Zalando. Our full-time MBA program not only gives you better chances in the job market but also has an exceptional Return on Investment.
40 students per class, average age: 30
90% international students