Bachelor of Science, B.Sc.
Business Administration, Internationale Ausrichtung, Management
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management gemeinnützige GmbH
Sonnemannstrasse 9-11, D-60314 Frankfurt am Main
This study programme teaches you all aspects of management that you need to kickstart your career in business. Fully taught in English, it attracts highly motivated students from Germany and around the world.
The first three semesters cover all the basics of business administration and give you a rock-solid foundation of the concepts, methods and tools you need as an executive of a globally operating company. You will spend the fourth and the fifth semester at another university abroad before returning to Frankfurt for two more semesters of specialization. Through several internships you will gain additional practical experience.
In addition to being exposed to the latest in management thinking you will hone your intercultural skills – through dedicated classes but also by interacting with your fellow students. This is Frankfurt School’s most international Bachelor programme. While the students may come from different corners of the world, they all share a global mindset.
Business Information Systems
Microeconomics and Decision Making
- Statistics and Probability
Markets, Incentives and Ethical Management
Corporate Design and Behaviour
- Applied Research Methodology
Semester 4 and 5
- Study and Internship Abroad
Internationale Ausrichtung, Business Administration, Management, Englisch
Requirements / Application
- Recognised university entrance qualification (German "Abitur" or equivalent)
- Frankfurt School Admissions Test or one of the following test scores: SAT, ACT Plus Writing, TestAS
- Very good knowledge of English, demonstrated by one of the following certificates: TOEFL iBT (minimum score: 90); IELTS (Academic format, minimum score 6.5); Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English; Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency; Pearson Test of English Academic (minimum score: 58)
- Letter of motivation
Application deadline: 31 May
Start of programme: mid-August of each year
Tuition / Fees
Registration fee: 100,00 Euro
Semester fee: 6,700,- Euro (tuition fee for semester abroad may differ depending on the chosen partner institution)
Duration of study
7 semesters / full-time
Time spent abroad: two semesters + internship
Frankfurt School’s most international undergraduate concentration is geared towards students who want to pursue an international career in business. It covers all relevant areas of management and business. Students spend a full year studying at one of our partner schools abroad. At selected institutions they can also obtain a dual degree and thus graduate with two Bachelor’s degrees.