Business and Economics
Internationale Ausrichtung, Leadership, Management
Ms. Heidrun Hoffmann
Program Director MBA
WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Erkrather Str. 224a
40233 Düsseldorf, Germany
Focusing on all fields of General Management required to master today’s global business challenges the WHU Part-Time MBA Program in Düsseldorf is especially tailored to highly motivated professionals with a minimum of two years post-graduate work experience from different industries and functions eager to foster their career and take it to the next level. We target a group of individuals with a profound international outlook and experience who don’t want to interrupt their career.
- The WHU Part-Time MBA Program is conducted at WHU Campus Düsseldorf and starts in September with a kick-off week. Following classes are held mainly during weekends (Sat + Sat/Sun)..
- The Core Modules impart the essential concepts and tools in the main cross-functional fields of a corporation.
- Within the Concentration Modules students deepen their knowledge in specific areas of global management, learn to find innovated approaches and develop new strategies.
- A Personal Leadership Module is an integral part of the curriculum and designed to boost the soft skills and in particular leadership competencies of the students.
- Three one-week study periods abroad, namely in the U.S., China, and India, provide insight into the challenges and risks of doing business in foreign countries and against the background of cultural differences.
The 18-month Part-Time MBA Program will train general management know-how of high-potentials with focus on the development of leadership- and interpersonal skills.
Voraussetzungen / Zulassung
<ul><li>A first degree (Bachelor or equivalent)</li><li>Two years postgraduate work experience</li><li>One letter of recommendation from professors or supervisors (word /pdf). Please send us the letter of recommendation in a sealed envelope or ask the referee to e-mail it to mba(at)whu.edu from his personal business e-mail account.</li><li>TOEFL (min. 100 IBT) or equivalent IELTS (7.0), if English is not your native language. The WHU TOEFL recipient code is: 0682.</li><li>GMAT score (A minimum score of 600 is recommended) or equivalent GRE. The WHU GMAT recipient code is FBR-FH-02, the WHU GRE recepient code is 7175.</li></ul>
- Applications are accepted throughout the whole year. Hence we recommend you to apply early in advance since applications are reviewed and evaluated on a rolling basis and seats are limited.
- Completed applications as well as the required interviews have to be finished 6 weeks before the program begins.
- Program start: September
Kosten und Gebühren
39,800 EUR (total)
WHU Brain Capital financing model
Partial scholarships might be granted in exceptional cases
Details are given upon request.
Dauer des Studiums
The Part-Time MBA Program is designed to equip participants with the skills to take over strategic management functions within their business organizations in order to reach the next level in their career.
Average Age: 30
Average Range: 26-40
Average work experience: 5-6 years
Percentage of foreign students: 25
Percentage of female students: 35