MBA, Award Program
Business and Economics
Internationale Ausrichtung, Logistik, Transport, Wirtschaftsberatung / Consulting
Zentralstellen für Fernstudien an Fachhochschulen
Frau Annika Karger
67059 Ludwigshafen am Rhein
The online program “Logistics - International Management & Consulting MBA” has been designed for professionals who have graduated from any disciplines. The objective of the program is to help you obtain a greater understanding of the various areas within logistics while at the same time developing your skills in the fields of management and consulting as well as preparing you for leading or senior management positions, respectively.
Logistics is one of the fastest growing industries on a global scale, offering many various career perspectives. With an increasing demand for logistics managers with an international background, professional experience or a degree that is recognized across borders can be an important proof of your qualifications.
This is why we have developed a custom-made MBA program offered online via distance learning. It has specifically been tailored to logistics managers handling processes at the interface of different disciplines. Relevant fields such as management competence, consulting knowledge and social skills have been added to the traditional areas in teaching logistics consisting of business administration, IT and technology.
Graduates of this international program are highly in demand as executives or project managers in a variety of fields in industry and trade (e.g. transport, reverse logistics, etc.), but also in services and consulting. The compact hands-on curriculum allows future graduates to acquire relevant strategies, techniques and skills they need for their respective jobs.
The program is offered by Hochschule Ludwigshafen am Rhein (Ludwigshafen University) in cooperation with ZFH and is accredited by FIBAA.
- General Management: Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Operations Management, Information Management und Human Resource Management
- Intercultural Competence & Soft Skills:Change Management, Business Ethics, Dialectic - Rhetoric
- Project Management & Change Management
- Intralogistics: Elements of Intralogistics, Logistics Systems in a Digital Factory, Production Management
- Logistics Management: Lean Management, Logistics Controlling, Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Consulting: Areas of International Consulting, Logistics Management Consulting, Knowledge Management
Requirements / Application
Applicants must be in possession of the following qualifications, respectively
(a) Postgraduates (with academic degree stating 210 ECTS credit points)
- academic degree with a grade of at least 2.5; and
- work experience (at least 1 year) after the first academic degree in the fields of business administration, technology or IT, respectively;
- documentary proof of English language skills equating at least with level C1 (CEFR) or equivalent;
- students with a grade lower than 2.5 need to take an admission test;
- students whose degree states only 180 ECTS credit points have to take a compulsory extra-module.
(b) Students without academic degree
- university entrance qualification;
- significant executive work experience (at least 3 years) closely allied to the study program in the fields of business administration, technology or IT, respectively, as well as experience abroad;
- admission test;
- documentary proof of English language skills equating at least with level C1 (CEFR) or equivalents.
(c) Graduates of a German Cooperative State University holding a “Diplom”
The program normally carries 90 ECTS credit points, the degree Master of Business Administration (MBA)
being awarded after graduation.
This degree qualifies for access to positions in higher civil service and/or doctoral degree programs.
This program starts in the winter semester and in the summer semester.
The winter semester will begin on 1st October, the summer semester on 1st march of the year.
When to apply:
Winter semester: 1st April to 31st July
Summer semester: 1st October to 15th December
Tuition / Fees
Tuition Fees: 1,950 € / semester
plus social contribution Hochschule Ludwigshafen am Rhein
Duration of study
distance learning program consists of six modules and a thesis.