Master, Master of Science
Führungskräfte-Entwicklung / Leadership
This programme is designed to provide you with an understanding of the entrepreneurial processes at international, regional and national levels, as well as at the level of the community, the firm and the individual. You will gain key skills and knowledge required to develop your projects, from starting a new organisation to developing an entrepreneurial project within an organisation.
Business Opportunities, Ideas and Planning
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Dissertation Preparation and Research Methods
- Business Ethics and Entrepreneurship
- Technology Management
- Sustainability Accounting
- Communication Issues in Accounting
- Service Marketing
- Marketing Ethics
- Sports Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Consumption, Markets and Cultures
Requirements / ApplicationFirst degree
- UK Upper Second Class Honours degree (2:1) or equivalent.
Alternative entry requirements
- Relevant professional qualifications and relevant experience in an associated area will be considered.
English language requirements
- IELTS and TOEFL scores for non-native English speaking applicants.
Tuition / Fees
Please visit our website for further information about Fees and Funding.
Duration of study
1 year full-time (September to September)