Master, Master of Arts
This programme is based on contemporary theory and case material which is challenging and innovative. Our academics have expertise in cutting edge consumer and culture industry research. You will gain an in-depth and critical understanding of a world increasingly defined by a culture of consumerism, and the role played by marketing activities in building strong customer relationships and business opportunities
- Marketing – A Critical Introduction
- Consumers and Brands
- Research Methods
- Marketing Dissertation
- Arts Marketing
- Marketing Ethics
- Sports Marketing
- Business to Business Marketing
- Not-for-Profit and Public Sectors Marketing
- Digital Media Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Consumption, Markets and Culture
- Marketing, Society and Technology
Requirements / ApplicationFirst degree
- UK Upper Second Class Honours degree (2:1) or equivalent.
Alternative entry requirements
- Relevant professional qualifications and relevant experience in an associated area will be considered.
English language requirements
- IELTS and TOEFL scores for non-native English speaking applicants.
Tuition / Fees
Please visit our website for further information about Fees and Funding.
Duration of study
1 year full-time (September to September)