Master, Master of Science
Internationale Ausrichtung, Rechnungswesen
This is an innovative course, based on the research expertise of the School’s Accounting, Finance and Economics Research Group. It sets the theory and practice of accounting in the context of its social, political, natural and cultural environments. The course also incorporates contemporary financial and management accounting.
- International Financial Accounting
- International Management Accounting
- Dissertation Preparation and Research Methods
- Sustainability and Accounting
- Creative Accounting and Impression Management
- Contemporary Accounting Research
- Comparative International Accounting
Requirements / ApplicationFirst degree
- UK Upper Second Class Honours degree (2:1) or equivalent.
Alternative entry requirements
- Relevant professional qualifications and relevant experience in an associated area will be considered.
English language requirements
- IELTS and TOEFL scores for non-native English speaking applicants.
Tuition / Fees
Please visit our website for further information about Fees and Funding.
Duration of study
1 year full-time (September to September)