Master, Master of Science
Internationale Ausrichtung, Personalmanagement / Human Resources
This programme provides you with a rigorous analytical approach to the subject, with a broad overview of the major areas of IHRM and employment relations policy within multinational companies. You will also focus on the unique managerial challenges which exist between and within, countries and the effect this has for companies operating in multiple countries. You will gain an understanding as to how organisations learn, create and utilise knowledge and respond to the competitive pressures in a globalising knowledge-based economy.
Organisational Learning, Knowledge and Innovation
- Managing Across Borders – Contemporary challenges
- Globalisation and Employment Relations
- International and Comparative Employment Law
- Strategic International Human Resource Management
- European Employment Relations
- Dissertation Preparation and Research Methods
Requirements / ApplicationFirst degree
- UK Upper Second Class Honours degree (2:1) or equivalent.
Alternative entry requirements
- Relevant professional qualifications and relevant experience in an associated area will be considered.
English language requirements
- IELTS and TOEFL scores for non-native English speaking applicants.
Tuition / Fees
Please visit our website for further information about Fees and Funding.
Duration of study
1 year full-time (September to September)