Master, Master of Science
Internationale Ausrichtung, Management
Our intensive one-year AMBA-accredited MBA programme is designed to help you build effective management skills, understand management within the global context and develop a network of international associates. The MBA evolves with the changing needs of a competitive economic environment and our teaching is based on high quality research.
Foundations in Professional Development
- Financial Analysis and Markets
- Consumers and Markets
- Strategy, Technology and Operations in a Globalised Context
- People, Leadership and Organisations
- Crossing Cultures – International Study Visit
- Individual Business Project
- Group Consultancy
Requirements / ApplicationFirst degree
- UK Upper Second Class Honours degree (2:1) or equivalent.
- Three or more years full-time work experience, which includes evidence of responsibility for supervising or managing other people as a line manager or project lead.
Alternative entry requirements
- Relevant professional qualifications and relevant experience in an associated area will be considered.
English language requirements
- IELTS and TOEFL scores for non-native English speaking applicants.
Tuition / Fees
Please visit our website for further information about Fees and Funding.