Master, Master of Science
E-Business, Informatik, Informationstechnologie / IT, Wirtschaftsinformatik
The innovative Business Information Systems course provides you with sound, theoretically informed and relevant knowledge of information and communications technologies and its use in key business and organisational settings.
It also addresses the need in industry for executives to understand and appreciate the strategic value of such technology as a source of competitive advantage, both nationally and internationally.
This course is open to those who have not studied management or technology based qualifications previously
People and Technology
- Information System Design, Development and Management
- Information Systems Theory and Practice
- Database Systems
- Internet and Web Technologies
- Dissertation Preparation and Research Methods
Large-Scale Data Storage and Processing
- Enterprise Systems
- Business Intelligence
- Service Oriented Computing Technology and Management
- Cyber Crime
- Individual Computing Elective
- Knowledge Management
- Technology Management
Requirements / ApplicationFirst degree
- UK Upper Second Class Honours degree (2:1) or equivalent.
Alternative entry requirements
- Relevant professional qualifications and relevant experience in an associated area will be considered.
English language requirements
- IELTS and TOEFL scores for non-native English speaking applicants.
Tuition / Fees
Home and EU students tuition fee per year 2017/18*: £10,050
Overseas students tuition fee per year 2017/18*: £17,000
Duration of study
1 year full-time (September to September)