Business Administration, Leadership, Management
Teilzeit Studium, Vollzeit Studium
MBA Marketing Manager
Programme Director MBA, Professor of Economics, Economics Department
The Frankfurt MBA, available as full-time or part-time programme, builds on over 50 years of teaching and research at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management and successful experience teaching Management Masters and Executive MBA classes. The MBA’s unique study model relies on the diverse corporate connections at Frankfurt School to give participants a smooth transition to their post-MBA careers. It follows the participant-centered-learning concept developed by Harvard Business School and covers the areas of management and leadership important for successful professional careers.
- Where better to study an MBA than in the heart of Europe’s economic growth
- Global perspective with an international study body and two international week(s) abroad at outstanding international business schools
- Classes are taught in English
- Dedicated career and personal development programme
- We bring business to the class and the class to business
- Brand new and modern city campus located in the center of Frankfurt
The curriculum includes a number of core modules and is complemented by introductory courses, a selection of electives and dedicated to career & personal development.
The master thesis at the end of the programme provides students with three options to put their newly developed skills into practice and to demonstrate their analytical and research competency at the Master level through a major piece of work:
Career & Personal Development
- MBA Thesis
- Group Consultancy Project (GCP)
- Entrepreneurial Business Plan (EBP)
An integral part of The Frankfurt MBA experience at Frankfurt School is the Career&Personal Development programme. Our experienced Career Services team have developed a comprehensive programme of workshops, coaching sessions and events during the semesters, followed by a more individual support approach during the programme.
Career Development Programme
- Leadership Camp
- Project Management
- Guest speakers from German and international companies
- Personality/competence testing and feedback
- Individual career planning and coaching
- Application and Assessment Centre training
- German job market preparation workshops
- Online profile management
- Online profile management
- Business etiquette
- Company visits
Requirements / Application
- First degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Minimum two years of work experience
- GMAT, GRE or Frankfurt School Admission Test
- TOEFL IBT minimum score of 90 / IELTS minimum score of 6,5
- Successful participation in the FS admissions interview
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Letter of motivation
- One case study essay
The final deadline is July 31st.
After reviewing your application documents, we will invite qualified candidates to participate in a personal interview with a member of the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management. The purpose of the interview is to gain a better understanding of your character, personality, expectations, motivations and goals.
We can arrange telephone interviews for those applicants who are unable to join us in Frankfurt.
The final decision regarding admissions into our Master’s programme will be based on a combination of the candidate’s undergraduate grades, English language abilities, GMAT / GRE score or equivalent, and the interview results.
The Master of Business Administration programme starts in October. All students are expected to be at Frankfurt School. For non-EU applicants who require a visa to enter Germany, please keep in mind that it can take up to two or three months to obtain the necessary visa.
Tuition / Fees
Full-Time MBA: 31,900 Euro
Part-Time MBA: 34,900 Euro
Early bird discount 1 (application must be completed by November 30): 5,000 Euro
Early bird discount 2 (application must be completed by February 28): 2,500 Euro
Scholarship Deadline (application must be completed by May 31)
Alumni discount: 4,500 Euro
Frankfurt School Scholarships are available to interested applicants. For more information, contact our study support service.
Frankfurt School is pleased to be able to offer a generous scholarship fund for the first MBA intake to specifically target a diversity of nationalities, experience and education backgrounds. The scholarship committee will make their decisions based on the quality of individual applicants with specific emphasis on the motivation essays. In particular, scholarships will be targeted at candidates from rare nationalities, developing economies, entrepreneurs, non-business majors and candidates with exceptional leadership or academic records.
Duration of study
15 months (full-time) / 24 months (part-time)
Young professionals from all industries with at least two years of work experience and strong leadership abilities.