Zertifikat, Executive Education
Head of Corporate Relations and Business Development Campus Berlin
Every economy needs entrepreneurial managers to create businesses, products, jobs and value. But courageous entrepreneurs often fail as the drivers of innovative initiatives within established companies or as start-ups. UNTERNEHMERSCHULE sets out to improve the likelihood of these entrepreneurs' success by creating a safe practice ground in which entrepreneurial managers such as intrapreneurs and family business members can work on their ideas, turn these ideas into reality, learn and improve their ideas quickly and grow their projects on a European level.
The participants profit from:
- Tandem Teaching: every session will be taught by one professor of ESCP Business School and an experienced entrepreneurial manager, this ensures best practice and latest research findings
- Project Acceleration: during and in between modules the participants work on their projects and will be supported by mentors
- Peer-Learning: feedback and teamwork ensure a quicker and more successful implementation of the projects
- Networking: Innovation grows in an innovation-friendly 'ecosystem': UNTERNEHMERSCHULE introduces participants amongst others to incubators in Berlin and Paris
IDEATE, JUMP, MANAGE, and GROW are the four steps to building successful projects, and these are also the four modules of UNTERNEHMERSCHULE.
UNTERNEHMERSCHULE is an initiative by ESCP Business School and Unternehmerclub Berlin in cooperation with Humboldt Viadrina School of Governance and the incubator programme Hub:raum (Deutsche Telekom AG) and Axel Springer Plug & Play.
- Medium length programme
- Duration: 4 modules à 3 days
- Language: English
- Campus: Paris Berlin
- Certificate in Entrepreneurial Leadership