Business, Internationale Ausrichtung, Management, Praxisbezug, Spezialisierung in allen Bereichen des Sales Management, zusätzliche Sprachkurse
The Master in International Sales Management is a fully acknowledged and accredited Master of Science Programme. (Berliner Senatsbehörde für Bildung und Wissenschaft)
Study locations are Berlin (home base) and Paris and the programme language is English. Additionally, the participants have the opportunity to improve their knowledge in one or two more foreign languages of their choice.The aim is to know three languages by the end of the programme.
Mastering the selling function, managing a sales force, designing and managing channels of distribution, mastering selling & sales challenges in the face of globalization
- Lecture based learning on state-of-the art knowledge in behavioural foundations, selling & sales techniques, international business, sales force management, and channel & distribution management.
- Project-based practicing of contemporary consulting procedures in the field of selling & sales
- Elective courses in the field of strategy and in functional management specialisations
- Preparatory courses for planning and conducting a research thesis
- Compulsory courses for two foreign languages (different levels) and personal career development
Voraussetzungen / ZulassungCandidate profile/admission:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and minimum a 180 ECTS(300 ECTS will be needed to award the Master degree)
- Fluency in English(TOEFL written 600; TOEFL IBT: 100; TOEFL computer-based: 250; IELTS: 7). Candidates without documentary proof can pass a language test during the interview session
- Pre-experience (no job experience required; maximum two years)
Dauer des Studiums
24 months (six trimesters) including an internship (three months) and a Master thesis (three months)
The Master in International Sales Management is an excellent career accelerator in the greatest variety of industries, and it is also the perfect conduit for career internationalisation.
Bachelor graduates from programmes in business, engineering, social sciences and others, with career ambitions in:
- Commercial selling & sales (retail, services, financial, …)
- Industrial & technical selling & sales (technology, IT, automotive, …)
- Selling & sales for digital business (Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple, …)
- Selling & sales for start-up companies and new market entrants