Bachelor of Science
As with all Concentrations in Frankfurt School's BSc in Business Administration programme, you will get a solid foundation in all areas of management plus in-depth knowledge of marketing and sales. You will spend one semester abroad and acquire practical experience through internships.
Voraussetzungen / Zulassung
- Higher Education Entrance Qualification (e.g. Abitur, IB Diploma, etc.)
- Frankfurt School Admissions Test or one of the following:
- ACT Plus Writing
- Very good knowledge of English, demonstrated by one of the following certificates:
- TOEFL iBT (minimum score 90)
- IELTS (Academic format, minimum score 6.5)
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency
- Pearson Test of English Academic (minimum score: 58)
Application deadline: 31 May
Start of programme: mid-August of each year
Kosten und Gebühren
Enrolment Fee 100 Euro
Semester Fee 6,700 Euro
Monthly installments possible.
Dauer des Studiums
7 semesters/ full-time
Time spent abroad: one semester + internship
Highly motivated students who wish to pursue a global career in marketing and sales. The BSc in Business Administration with focus on Marketing is a first degree that gives you a broad knowledge of all areas of management with a dedicated focus on marketing. Graduates will be able to work in marketing and sales functions in a broad variety of companies ranging from small start-ups to large multinational corporations.