Master, Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Business & Management
Digitale Medien, Marketing
Digital technology and analytics are changing the face of technology.
The MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics will prepare you to be an effective marketing practitioner in this exciting and rapidly evolving business environment.
Throughout your studies, you will explore five main trends: social media marketing, big data, cloud computing, mobile marketing and data analytics.
Technical and marketing skills are blended together to bridge the gap between marketing and IT within a variety of contexts to produce graduates with solid digital and analytical knowledge.
You will explore the way that digital technology is altering consumer behaviour by constructing a multi dimensional view that not only describes how customers acted in the past, but also predicts how they will behave in the future.
The programme will give you an in-depth understanding of digital marketing strategy, planning and control, together with the practical analytical skills needed in the new data-driven world.
Program EmphasisModules Term 1
- Digital Consumer and IT Trends for Marketing
- Research Methods
- The Evolution of Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing Data Analysis
- Integrated Digital Marketing Communications and Analytics
- Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Web Marketing and Analytics
- Consultancy Project or Dissertation
Requirements / ApplicationAcademic requirements
We require a minimum of a lower second class (2:2) UK Honours undergraduate degree, in any discipline, from a recognised institution. Other equivalent international qualifications as recommended by the National Academic Recognition Centre will be accepted. If you are unsure as to the comparability of your qualification, please contact us.
You do not need to have any specialist technical skills for this programme.Exceptional entry
If you do not meet the direct entry requirements for admission to this programme, you may be eligible for exceptional entry. To be accepted via this route you must have undertaken a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience in an organisational setting. You will be required to provide a 1000-word statement outlining your rationale for applying to the programme, and how your previous experience is of relevance. Finally, you may be required to attend a formal interview with the programme director and/or Postgraduate Admissions Panel where relevant.Entry requirements
For those applicants whose mother tongue is not English, we require a recent pass in any of the following qualifications:
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English, grade C
- GCSE/IGCSE English, grade C (for non-EU IGCSE students, please provide along with the IGCSE certificate, the Supplementary Certifying Statement with the breakdown of component grades)
- IB Diploma English A grade 5 or above HL or SL. English B grade 5 at HL
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with an overall score of 6.5 (for non-EU students: a minimum score of 5.5 in each component)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 90 (internet-based test) (TOEFL results not accepted post 17 April 2014 for non EU/UK students)
- Pearson Test (PTE Academic) with an average score of 58 (minimum of 51 in each component) (for non-EU Students: a minimum score of 51 in each component)
- Trinity College London Level 1 Certificate in ESOL Skills for life (B2): a pass in reading, listening, speaking, writing (applicable to non-EU and EU students)
- Trinity College London Level 2 Certificate in ESOL Skills for life (C1): a pass in reading, listening, speaking, writing (applicable to non-EU and EU students)
Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English II (B2): a pass in reading, listening, speaking, writing (applicable to non-EU and EU students)
For more information about other accepted English language qualifications, please contact us.
Students who require an international student visa to study in the UK and whose native language is not English, are also be required to meet specific grade requirements and conditions of study as stipulated by the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI). Please check their website for current information: www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigrationOn-campus diagnostic test
If you live in London, or are able to visit us, we can offer you a free English diagnostic test.
This test is offered through Regent's Institute of Languages & Culture
and should be arranged in advance. Please note, this is a diagnostic test for Regent’s University London only.
Tuition / Fees
Tuition fees are set for the University’s financial year which runs from 1 August to 31 July. Annual fees for students commencing studies in spring will span financial years. Spring and autumn fees will be invoiced at the rate applicable for that term.Fees September 2017
Full tuition fee: £17,300
Home/EU advance deposit: £500 (non-refundable)
Non-EU advance deposit: £4,000 (non-refundable)
Possible scholarships Regent's University London
Duration of study
The programme will take approximately 12 months to complete.
There is a significant skills gap in the marketing industry which is in desperate need of people who have not only marketing knowledge, but also digital, analytical and social media expertise.
Graduates of this programme will have highly sought-after skills that are attractive to marketing employers, both agency and client-side. You will be able to take advantage of the opportunities available in the sector and apply your skills to a wide range of different roles.
CMI membership provides access to a wealth of resources that foster employability, including Continued Professional Development (CPD) and access to dedicated job postings.