Master, Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Big Data, Finance, Information Systems, Innovation, Management
Program Manager, M.Sc. Finance & Information Management
This master´s program offers you the chance to study the unique combination of finance and information management, which enables you to develop your own ideas and connects you with businesses, non-profit organizations, and start-up capital.
You will learn how to push current finance and digital technologies forward and how to handle big data while integrating technology and entrepreneurship. Workshops and hands-on projects with our large network of business partners are also a crucial part of FIM. On top of that, an international and attractive study atmosphere with small classes and, individual and private mentoring creates the best possible support for you.
Gain insights into the current development in digital finance, manage digital transformation and disruption, apply data processing, analysis and preparation techniques or design the power grid of the future. The wide range of courses guarantees an excellent academic and professional education. Moreover, this multifaceted approach allows to prepare for a unique, interdisciplinary career in responsible and challenging positions.
The Master in Finance & Information Management (FIM) is designed for excellent and outstanding talents, who completed a bachelor’s degree in Economics or Social Sciences, Industrial Engineering, Business & Informations Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics including Financial and Business Mathematics, Statistics or related study fields.
Requirements / Application
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Economics or Social Sciences, Industrial engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics including financial and business mathematics, Statistics or another related study field
- Completed modules worth at least 5 ECTS in Scientific writing in the context of a bachelor thesis, a project, a scientific paper or a comparable paper
- Proficiency in English
- Submit a valid GMAT certificate.
- Successful completion of the assessment procedure
Important DatesAdmission period:
Start of program
- 1st application period from January 1 – March 15
- 2nd application period March 16 – May 31
: winter semester
Tuition / Fees
Duration of study