Master, Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Sustainability, Sustainability Management
Across the globe, sustainability has become an increasingly important topic for industries and organizations. Today’s organizations are expected to realize and manage the impact they have not only on the economy and society but also on the environment. This intersection of business and sustainability is what Sustainable Management is, and it supports the long-term viability of a business.
In combination with the strong basic knowledge learned from the business foundation modules, in this course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of various sustainability issues as well as the legal regulations in the field of sustainability. The course will also help you develop strategic and operational concepts to promote sustainability in your business and organization or to found your own sustainable company.
Requirements / Application
Application to the course is open to anyone who can present a first university degree or an equivalent degree that also have modules in economics, finances, business, research methods, mathematics, and statistics (for at least 35 ECTS credit points). Students who does not fulfill this requirement can apply for a preparation courses at the IEC.
To apply to this Master's program, please submit the following documents:
- Signed latest updated CV
- Letter of Intent
- University Certificate with Transcript of Records (min. Bachelor's degree or equivalent)
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS 5,5 / CEFR - B2 / TOEFL Paper-Based 547 / TOEFL Internet-Based 78)
Your academic profile and working experience will be assessed in detail during 2 application interviews. To ensure that your application is processed as quickly as possible, all documents that are originally not in the German or English language should be translated to German or English by a sworn translator and sent in PDF format.
A language proficiency certificate can be submitted upon admission if necessary.
However, please note that you cannot be enrolled unless all documents required have been completely submitted.
The application and admission procedures consist of 4 steps which might take up to 2-4 weeks to process:
- Submit your application via the online application form or via email. No deadlines to consider.
- Participate in 2 (two) application interviews which aim at assessing your profile and capabilities for the course
- If admitted, confirm the admission by submitting the completed admission documents by the submission deadline provided
- Once the first installment is paid, you are automatically enrolled in the course starting from the date of your choice
You can send these documents to Studentinfo@Steinbeis-IEC.de
or via our Online Application Form by clicking "Apply Now"
A new intake of this Master's program starts every two months - in January, March, May, July, September, and November. Start whenever it is convenient for you!
Tuition / Fees
The total tuition fees are 6,940 EUR
, with an additional one-time admission fees of 250 EUR.
The tuition fees cover access to the INSIDER Online Learning Tool
, teaching materials
available via the e-learning platform Moodle
, access to the online libraries, professional coaching
during the student project as well as the access to IEC-Alumni
You can choose the payment option that is most suitable for you - i.e., total payment up front, semester installment, or monthly installment. There will be no additional installment fees
Our practice-oriented approach will allow you to develop the necessary skills and qualification to become successful in:
- Business Management
- Sustainability Management
- Sustainability Consultant
- Corporate Sustainability Strategist
- Risk Management Specialist
- Transformation Manager for Sustainability
- Entrepreneur in the field of Sustainability