Business Administration, Internationale Ausrichtung, Management
Business Development Manager
EBS Business School
Taking your individual needs and career paths into consideration, the EBS Full-time MBA programme offers three excellent track options: an Accelerated Track of 12 months for students with an advanced academic degree and extensive work experience, a 16 months Gateway to Germany Track that prepares international students for a career in the German corporate world, and an International Track of 16 months including an integrated study experience abroad at one of our international partner universities (including the opportunity to obtain a dual degree in cooperation with the MIT-Zaragoza International Logistics Programme in Spain).
The core curriculum will deliver a solid foundation in management, leadership and problem-solving skills. Social responsibility is of paramount importance for us and part of the curriculum. During our practice-driven programme you will tackle contemporary business issues in the classroom, in discussion with management representatives, and in hands-on project work with international companies.
Career development workshops and individual coaching sessions are available to all students. The EBS Career Services Centre holds recruitment fairs, career workshops, and other networking activities. Full and partial scholarships are available.
Requirements / ApplicationAdmissions requirements:
Admissions procedure / application:
- an undergraduate degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- good command of the English language: IELTS or TOEFL
- 3 years work experience (5 years for Accelerated Track)
- completed application form
- recent photograph
- detailed CV or work resumeé
- copy of academic degrees and professional qualifications certificates (including
- copy of the English Language Certificate (TOEFL or IELTS)
- GMAT/GRE score report
- two references
Beginning of the MBA programme: September
Application Deadline: 30 June
Tuition / Fees
The quality of teaching is our focus: The EBS represents one of the best management trainings throughout the German-speaking world . As a private university we fund us to a great extent from tuition fees.
- Admissions process 100 Euro , with additional 50 Euros for the
internal English test and/or 150 Euros for the internal EBSgrad (GMAT
- International Track: 33,500 Euros
- Gateway to Germany Track: 33,500 Euros
- Accelerated Track: 23,500 Euros
Possible scholarships EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht
Partial and full scholarships are available.
Duration of study
- International Track: 16 months
- Gateway to Germany Track: 16 months
- Accelerated Track: 12 months