Master, Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Entrepreneurship, General Management, Innovation, International Management, Technology
Bridge the gap between management & innovative technologies
Educating the Innovation Managers of the future is the goal of the four-semester Master in Management & Innovation. The program is aimed at young professionals who’ve had their initial professional experience and would like to bridge the gap between management and technology. As a graduate of this unique English-language program, you will develop the ability to foster innovation within organizations.
- Study in a small group with individual feedback
- Dive deep into technology and innovation management
- Discover the latest technological trends and their impact on modern management
- Learn about general management, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Apply your knowledge in real projects in different kinds of organizations
- Gain international experience and be part of a diverse group of young professionals
- Benefit from a number of additional offers to enrich your profile and increase your attractiveness for your future employer
Requirements / ApplicationAdmission requirements
Additional for Double Degree Track HEC-Paris
- A bachelor´s degree or higher in any field
- 12 months full-time work experience
- A successful admission interview
- Proof of proficiency in English (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge)
Additional for Double Degree Track Calgary-Haskayne
- Proof of proficiency in English (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS or Cambridge)
- GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE (if applicable)
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Either a minimum GPA of 3.30 (or international equivalent), or a GMAT test result
- It is highly recommended that applicants have completed an undergraduate course in economics, statistics, mathematics, or psychology.
Important DatesStart of program:
TUM Track: October
Double Degree Tracks: September
Tuition / FeesDouble Degree HEC Paris
: EUR 38,875
: EUR 28,000 plus student union fees
Double Degree University of Calgary:
47,070 CAD to Haskayne* and 14,000 EUR to TUM
*Fees for the Double Degree with the Univ. of Calgary may fluctuate with the EUR-CAD exchange rate.
Duration of study
4 Semester (incl. Master’s Thesis)
Upon completion of this program our graduates will:
- ... be experts in linking engineering, natural science or social science and management.
- ... have general business knowledge.
- ... be problem-solvers for complex business issues.
- ... be responsible leaders.
- ... be leaders in a global world.
National / International Students
Age average: 24 years (when students start the Master in Management & Innovation)
55% German students, 45% interational students