Master in Applied Data Science
The Master in Applied Data Science is a programme for young, mathematically-inclined graduates who wish to build a career in data science. Building on your solid quantitative foundations, you will learn the fundamentals of data science, how to apply cutting-edge methods to solve real-world business problems and assess the ethical and legal implications of applied data science to become responsible practitioners in the field.
Master, Master of Science (M.Sc.)
The programme provides a combination of quantitative research and analytical skills. As knowledgeable data scientists, our students/graduates will be able to apply computational skills to contemporary business problems and navigate the modern data ecosystem.
No academic background in business or economics required
Requirements / Application
- The first step of our application process is to complete the online application form. You will need to upload the following supporting documents: Certified copy of your undergraduate transcript of records and degree award certificate
- certified copy of your TOEFL / IELTS results or equivalent (TOEFL - 90 iBT, 577 ITP / IELTS 7.0 or equivalent)
- Official GMAT score report, GRE score report or FS Admissions Test (no possibility of waiver)
- CV or resume (must be in English)
- Other documentation supporting professional experience or other extracurricular activities, if applicable
Application Deadline: 30 June