Master, Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Blockchain technology will be the basic infrastructure for finance and capital markets in the future. This includes crypto assets and enterprise DLT solutions. This technology is here to stay, and our students will acquire the necessary competencies and technical foundations to manage purpose and IT-driven organisations experiencing financial, digital and business transformation. The programme is specifically tailored to the needs of managers or professionals who wish to stay fully employed throughout their studies while gaining expertise to develop their businesses further.
- Compatible with full-time work
- The lectures take place on our state-of-the-art campus in Frankfurt. In case you are unable to attend on site, we offer you the opportunity to follow the event live online.
- Frankfurt School is #12 worldwide for Best Business Schools for Digital Transformation and #1 in Germany according to The Times Higher Education (THE).
- Excursion to the crypto valleys and blockchain hubs in Zug/ Zurich, Switzerland
- A combination of technical and strategic skills in a currently traction-gaining topic
- Join our Entrepreneurship Accelerator or Incubator for personalised mentoring
- Our lecturers and guest lecturers are experts in their fields and experienced in working with blockchain technology and digital assets
- An extensive network of industry experts and innovators open to networking
Requirements / Application
- A first academic degree (Bachelor, Diploma or equivalent)
- Minimum one year of relevant post-graduation work experience
- Sufficient written and spoken English (TOEFL - 90 iBT / IELTS 7.0 or equivalent)
- Successful participation in our admission interview
- Basic experience in coding/ programming is an advantage
Application deadline: 15 September
Programme Start: October
Tuition / Fees
Possible scholarships Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Duration of study
4 Semester | part-time
7 Block weeks over 3 Semesters + Master-Thesis