Leadership, Logistik, Supply Chain Management, Transport
Kim Elise Lukosch
Program Manager (Open Enrollment Programs)
This KLU certificate program offers a unique learning experience for young executives and project managers in business and logistics. ENLOP combines excellent academic teaching for practitioners with an offer for intensive networking in the form of joint excursions for a practical view of learning content, joint trips in the European region, as well as first-class joint leisure activities.
At various renowned universities in European countries like Denmark, France, and Great Britain, including Copenhagen Business School, Kedge Business School and Heriot-Watt University, you will learn about relevant and current topics in logistics and supply chain management in order to expand and deepen your specialist knowledge. You will also become part of a network of ambitious and committed participants that has been promoting professional and personal development for around twenty years.
ENLOP participants are predominantly employed in leading and staff positions in medium-sized companies in industry, trade, freight forwarding, transport and other logistics service sector.
Important DatesFrom April until November
7 sessions with 14 seminar days in total
Tuition / Fees
- 6.120 €
- 20 % Alumni discount and company-specific discounts
- Seminar fees include program costs, seminar material, catering and supporting program
- Travel and accomodation costs are not included
As a participant in the "European Network Management for Logistics Processes" program, you will benefit from:
- Academic knowledge that is relevant to professionals and taught in a modern, interactive way;
- A compilation of topics that gives you an overview of current issues in logistics and supply chain management, leadership, digitalization and other aspects of your daily work;
- Exclusive insights into the logistics processes of selected large companies (e.g. Amazon and UNICEF);
- Making valuable contacts outside your own company;
- A unique group experience consisting of learning, traveling and networking together.