Interview Day (optional)
- Experience our academic style and quality
- Receive a tour around the WHU campus
- Network with current students, faculty, and staff
- Learn more about our curriculum
You have the option to chose between a morning or an afternoon interview session, each of which includes two rounds of interviews and one group discussion. The interviews will be led by our Kellogg-WHU EMBA alumni, and the Kellogg-WHU EMBA senior staff and faculty members.
- Interview A (competency): In this interview, we will try to learn more about you as a person, your academic and professional background, your passion, motivation, and leadership purpose.
- Interview B (analytical): In this interview, we will try to gauge your analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Group Discussion: Here you will be asked to discuss a current topic with other applicants.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to take part in an Information Session, where you will have the chance to learn more in depth about the program and ask questions to alumni and admissions staff.
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
56179 Vallendar, Germany
Teilnehmende WiWi Partner
Teile diese Veranstaltung: