Interview Day All-in-One
- Experience our academic style and quality
- Receive a tour around the WHU campus
- Network with current students, faculty, and staff
- Learn more about our curriculum
You have the option to chose between a morning or an afternoon interview session, each of which includes two rounds of interviews and one group discussion. The interviews will be led by our Kellogg-WHU EMBA alumni, and the Kellogg-WHU EMBA senior staff and faculty members.
- Interview A (competency): In this interview, we will try to learn more about you as a person, your academic and professional background, your passion, motivation, and leadership purpose.
- Interview B (analytical): In this interview, we will try to gauge your analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Group Discussion: Here you will be asked to discuss a current topic with other applicants.
VeranstalterWHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
56179 Vallendar, Germany