BeschreibungUp for a challenge?
You are always up for a challenge and Finance is your passion? Then join HHL’s virtual Finance Case Challenge! If you are a current bachelor student or a recent graduate in Business or Economics, then this is your call to apply for this unforgettable experience where we put you in the shoes of M&A practitioners.
You will find yourself in the center of a Merger & Acquisition (M&A) process, either assigned to the bidder team or to the sell side. In either case, you will be randomly placed in a group of three and prepare for negotiations with a team from the other side by
- analyzing strategic positions and financial situations of target and bidder
- performing a corporate valuation and estimating synergy potentials
- understanding and anticipating the perspective of the other side
- constructing a deal proposal.
Your team will be mentored by outstanding HHL alumni with expertise in Mergers & Acquisitions, Banking or Consulting. At the end, your team will be ready to present its findings in front of a jury of top-tier practitioners and HHL’s finance professors. After crowning the best team, there will be plenty of time to connect and talk to our finance experts while being treated with Dr. Oetker delicacies.
Your Benefits at a Glance
How to apply?
- Boost your knowledge in Corporate Valuation and M&A
- Gain highly valuable insights from experienced practitioners
- Grow your skills in project management, team work and presenting
- Get to know HHL and it’s new Master in Management | Finance
- Expand your network to aspiring peers, M&A experts and HHL’s finance faculty
Along with your CV, tell us briefly in a short motivation letter why you can’t miss HHL’s Finance Day Challenge 2021. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!
March 31, 2021
Please note: The workshop will be held in English.
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
Teilnehmende WiWi Partner
Teile diese Veranstaltung: