Virtual Expert Talk & Info Session | Executive MBA Automotive Management
Listen to experts from Aluminium industry !
Virtual Expert Talk with a special guest and the TU program team
The automotive and component supply industry is faced with crucial challenges, such as changing customer behaviors, new players on the market, e-mobility, digitalization, globalization and others. To stay competitive, managers must be able to identify short-term and long-term challenges, to structure complex, dynamic projects and to make the right decisions in complex and difficult situations.
With the Executive MBA Automotive Management TU Wien has been offering a program for the Automotiveand Supplier Industry getting deep insights into the structures and processes with special focus on production, logistics and industry 4.0. With more than 10 years experience we upgraded the curriculum to meet the current challenges and requirements of the automotive industry.
Join the Virtual Expert Talk and the Info Session afterwards - from wherever you are.
The program team presents the Executive MBA Automotive Management Program and answer your questions.
Virtual Expert Talk
- Titel of the lecture: Survival game – how a mid-size automotive supplier can stay relevant and successful in a VUCA world
- Lecturer: Matthias Benz, CEO at Neuman Aluminium Industries/Raufoss Technologies Group
- Current challenges of the automotive industry
- How to fail and how to win in this “VUCA world”
- Personal advise for future leaders in a manufacturing company