Master, Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Data Analytics, Management
The Master in Data Analytics & Management programme empowers you with the skills and competencies to lead data-driven organisations through digital and business transformation.
Managers are required to foster such purpose-driven innovation and motivate organisational change through new and disruptive technologies. You will acquire skills in big data, digital transformation, disruptive/new business models, communication and leadership, which are all required to manage digital transformation in an ever-changing world.
- Compatible with full-time work
- #12 worldwide for Best Business Schools for Digital Transformation and #1 in Germany according to The Times Higher Education (THE) ranking.
- Our lecturers are specialised in state-of-the-art scientific knowledge and are experienced in managing digital transformation
- Join our Entrepreneurship Accelerator or Incubator for personalised mentoring
- An extensive network of industry experts and potential employers
- A combination of technical, strategical and data-driven organisational skills
Requirements / Application
- A first academic degree (Bachelor, Diploma or equivalent)
- Minimum one year of relevant post graduation work experience
- Sufficient written and spoken English skills (TOEFL - 90 iBT / IELTS 7.0 or equivalent)
- Successful participation in our admission interview
Application deadline: 15 September
Programme Start: October
Tuition / Fees
Early Bird Discount (EUR 3,500): 31 May
Possible scholarships Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Duration of study