Business Administration, Economics, General Management, Leadership
This full-time programme is 100% taught in English and is designed for aspiring professionals who are looking to deal with real challenges in international business, make a career change or enhance their managerial skills to prepare for their next leadership role.
Our business MBA programme will help you gain a global perspective and provide you with an enriching learning environment for your career development and personal progress. As a top-ranked German business school, our community has built a strong network with organisations at a global level. Located in the business hub of Europe, Frankfurt continues to draw in thousands of financial and business professionals each year.
Requirements / Application
- First academic degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- 3 years of post-graduate work experience
- GMAT or GRE preferred (alternative: Business Test Methods (Frankfurt School Admission Test) please note our test has a USD 100 fee)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills (minimum score TOEFL 90 iBT, IELTS 7.0 or equivalent).
Language test waivers available e.g. if corporate work language is English (proof by company), first academic degree was taught in English (if stated on transcript) or if applicant is a native English speaker.
Application Deadline: 31 July
Programme Start: 20 Sep
We accept applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to complete your application before one of our early bird deadlines below in order to receive a reduction in overall tuition fees:
- 30 November: EUR 6,000 early-bird discount
- 29 February: EUR 4,000 early-bird discount
- 31 May: EUR 2,500 early-bird discount
- 31 July: Final application deadline
Tuition / Fees
Total fees: EUR 42,000
Deposit: EUR 5,000
Possible scholarships Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Duration of study