General Management, International Business, Leadership, Management
This MBA is designed for experienced business executives who aim to deepen their management expertise, boost their leadership skills and expand their networks across industries. Students benefit from the knowledge and experience of our international faculty and will be prepared for the demands of a globalised business world.
Our teaching methods are participant-oriented and feature best practice examples as well as up-to-date case studies. During a two week stay in Frankfurt, students gain practical insight into German companies and their way of management, which enables them to bring back fresh ideas to their companies.
- Inspiring part-time programme
- Degree by Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Curriculum of global management and leadership essentials
- Two weeks on campus in Frankfurt
- Renowned professors from Germany and Europe
- Exciting guest speakers from various industries
- Personal leadership coaching
- Strong alumni community in the DRC and Europe
- Convenient time-model
Requirements / Application
- Hold a first degree (Bachelor or equivalent i.g. Licence Bac +5)
- Have a work experience of at least three years which includes adequate management experience i.e. personnel, budget and/or strategic project responsibility.
- Proficiency in English (B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)). This criterion can be waived for the following reasons: native English speaker, having completed a previous degree in English, having lived and worked over one year in an English speaking country, working in a company where the corporate language is English or can otherwise prove the English proficiency (TOEFL iBT minimum 72 or IELTS minimum 6.5 score report).
- Participate in the Assessment Center, which includes an interview and test.The final admission decision is based on a combined assessment of the criteria above and lies with the Programme Director, in critical cases in agreement with the Academic Director.
- The admission of participants without a first academic degree is regulated in § 3 (4) of the General Course and Examination Regulations of Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.
Application Deadline: 15 January
Programme Start: February
Tuition / Fees
Early-bird tuition discount (complete applications received by 31 October): EUR 2,000
Possible scholarships Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Duration of study