Business Administration, Management
Digital Transformation, Economics, Leadership, Management, Supply Chain Management
Program Manager (MBA Program)
Our part-time MBA in Leadership and Supply Chain Management is an exciting educational experience focused on preparing high potential professionals to become global leaders in supply chain operations and management. Enjoy the advantages of studying at Kühne Logistics University – with its interactive learning experience, its international environment, and its vital relationships to the business world.
Students completing this program acquire practical knowledge and skills enabling them to:
- Take on leadership roles in global businesses having complex international operations;
- Develop effective corporate and supply strategies to compete in complex international settings;
- Develop the ability to analyze complex business problems and to effectively apply management practices and principles to these challenges;
- Understand complexities of intercultural cooperation to ensure effective interaction with international subsidiaries and partners;
- Leverage the creative energies of themselves and their colleagues to create innovative solutions to global operational issues that are both sustainable and profitable.
Studying at KLU means learning in an international, multi-cultural atmosphere: our students and professors come from all over the world, all of our courses are held in English, and our curricula address the international issues facing today’s businesses. As part of the MBA program, two sessions are held at international partner universities: one at the Fisher College of Business, the Ohio State University, USA, and one at the Universidad de los Andes School of Management in Bogotá, Colombia.
Requirements / Application
The Admission Requirements to study for the Master of Business Administration in Leadership & Supply Chain Management are:
- A bachelor’s degree* or equivalent from a recognized university or college;
- At least 3 years of work experience (managerial experience is recommended);
- English proficiency proven by TOEFL (iBT: 90) or IELTS (band 6.5) or CAE/CPE (grade C). The TOEFL, IELTS or an equivalent certificate must not be older than 2 years at the time of submitting the application.
In case of admission, please note that you will need an official score report (hardcopy) for the enrolment. Therefore, please name KLU if possible when registering for a test (TOEFL institutional code is 7373).
* Bachelor’s degree with 240 ECTS is the pre-requisite. Admission on the basis of 180 ECTS is possible. If this is the case, please get in touch with us to discuss further possibilities.
All fields of study may qualify for admission. If the applicant does not hold a first academic degree, admission may be made subject to the condition that the applicant takes an entrance examination (a passing grade on the GMAT).
Start of application period: November 1
10% "Early Bird" discount deadline: February 28
Recommended application deadline, non-EU applicants: March 31
Application deadline: July 31
Scholarship application deadline: July 31
Tuition / Fees
- 18 months part-time MBA program: € 31,750
- Your tuition fees cover tuition and services, including all course materials, on-campus IT services, and access to the library. Further, during the study trips to the Ohio State University and Tongji University, teaching materials, hotel stays, excursions, and supporting program as well as meals are included.
- The tuition fees do not include the travel costs or personal expenses.