Bachelor, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
Business Administration, Digital Management, Innovation, International Management, Supply Chain Management, Sustainable Management
Student Recruitment & Marketing Manager (BSc & Preparation Program)
Our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration lays the groundwork for an international career in management. The teaching method includes case- and project-based learning, excursions, business simulations, integrated internships, a semester abroad and regular interaction with industry professionals. Students choose one of four profiles (international management, sustainable management, supply chain management, or digital management and innovation), allowing them to focus on their chosen area and helping to prepare them for their future career goals.
Once a student has decided on KLU, the last choice is the track: either standard (180 ECTS) or intensive (210 ECTS). The intensive track allows more in-depth exposure to the coursework, a second internship and with the extra credits, could offer more options when choosing a master degree. Students join the 'KLU family' from day one. As part of this community they have the opportunity to leave a lasting legacy, while growing into competent professionals apart of a strong global network.
Our three-year BSc in Business Administration program starts every September.
- Courses in management/economics, and personal skills
- Two profile lines: human and environment or data and systems
- Four profiles: international management, sustainable management, supply chain management or digital management and innovation
- Optional intensive track with a higher workload and additional practical training
- Exchange semesters with partner universities
- Three-month practical training period
- Bachelor’s thesis (3 months)
Requirements / Application
You do not have your school leaving certificate yet? Just provide a transcript of records including all grades given to date and you can hand in your school leaving certificate at a later stage.
- High school diploma/school leaving certificate (qualifying for entrance to German universities)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Interview with program management and faculty members
- Additional requirements may apply for applicants from certain countries.
Start of application period: November 1st
Early Bird deadline: January 15
Recommended international application deadline (non-EU applicants): March 31
Final international application deadline (non-EU applicants): May 31
Application deadline (German and EU applicants): July 15
Tuition / Fees
Standard Track (180 ETCS): EUR 6,390.00 per semester
Intensive Track (210 ETCS): EUR 7,090.00 per semester
Duration of study