Prof. Dr. Timo Goeschl
Professor - aktiv
1. Property Rights for Biodiversity Conservation and Development: An Analysis of Extractive Reserves in the Brazilian Amazon (with D. Igliori). Development and Change, forthcoming 2005, [previously available as FEEM Working Paper 60.04. Fondazione ENI Enrico Mattei, 2004.]
2. Non-Binding Linked-Issues Referenda: Analysis and an Application. Public Choice, 124 (3-4), September 2005, 249-266, [previously available as Staff Paper No. 466, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, University of Wisconsin-Madison, December 2003.]
3. Incentivizing Ecological Destruction: The Joint International Regulation of the Conservation and Use of Biodiversity (with R. Gatti, B. Groom and T. Swanson), Indiana Law Review 38(3), May 2005, 619-635.
4. Reconciling Conservation and Development: A Dynamic Hotelling Model of Extractive Reserves (with D.C. Igliori). Land Economics 80(3), Aug. 2004, 340-354.
5. Plagues, Pests, and Patents (with T. Swanson). Journal of the European Economic Association, 1(2-3), May-June 2003, 561-575.
6. The Development Impact of Genetic Use Restriction: A Forecast based on the Hybrid Crop Experience (with T. Swanson). Environment and Development Economics 8, 2003, 149-165.