Master, Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Top off your skills in engineering and natural sciences with management education
You have earned an undergraduate degree in engineering or natural sciences? Now you want to broaden your perspective with business studies? Then the Master in Management is the right choice for you.
This program is aimed exclusively at engineers and natural scientists. Whether or not you have already gathered professional experience, you will receive a wide range of skills in management, law, economics, and business.
Program EmphasisOptional elective courses in the areas of:
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Marketing, Strategy & Leadership
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Economics & Policy
Requirements / Application
The minimum requirements for an application to the Master in Management are:
- Bachelor’s degree (requiring at least 6 semesters of study) or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Informatics, Mathematics, Games Engineering, Bioinformatics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Nutritional Science, Geosciences, Biotechnology, Sport Science, Medicine, or a comparable program at a German or foreign university. A full list (in german language) can be found here.
- Please note that if you have a prior degree in Industrial Engineering, you are not eligible to apply for this program. However, you may be eligible to apply for the Master in Management and Technology and/or Consumer Science.
- Applicants must also upload evidence of proficiency in English.
- Additional application via uni-assist if you have not obtained your Bachelor´s degree in the European Union (as well as Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland)
- All applicants, who wish to apply for a degree program at a German university with a Chinese, Vietnamese or Indian school or university degree need a certificate from the Academic Evaluation Center (Akademische Prüfstelle, APS).
- Additionally, a GMAT score of at least 640 if you obtained your bachelor's degree in the following countries: China, India, Pakistan, Egypt, Bangladesh. The new GMAT Focus edition will also be accepted with a score of at least 585. For more information please click here.
Application period: April 1 – May 31
Semester start: winter semester
Tuition / Fees
No fee, but Student Union contribution
Duration of study
Career PerspectiveUpon completion of this program our graduates will:
- have a sound understanding of the link between management and technology.
- have knowledge of business fundamentals.
- be effective communicators of business topics.
- be responsible decision makers.
- e managers in a global world.