Bachelor, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
Start your education with a unique link between management and technology
What is your plan? To acquire outstanding skills in management or become qualified in technology or the natural sciences? With our Bachelor in Management and Technology, you can do both – and that is exactly what employers are looking for today.
The program features courses in management studies as well as in natural sciences or engineering. The program runs six semesters and allows for a semester abroad through its mobility window. You will be taught using methods that draw on the latest research as well as state-of-the-art industrial practice.
The advantage of combining management studies with technologies
The structures of corporations are becoming increasingly complex: Interdependencies between corporate divisions are manifold, and traditional departmental borders are beginning to dissolve. Thus, companies need managers who combine a detailed knowledge of business, entrepreneurial skills, and a solid understanding of innovation and technology.
Our bachelor’s program is designed to give you the interdisciplinary, high-level education which you need to meet these new challenges at the interface of management and technology. We regularly receive enthusiastic feedback from our corporate partners who confirm that our graduates have a competitive advantage for shaping their careers.
Requirements / Application
- an Abitur (university entrance qualification) or equivalent
- an additional application via uni-assist if you obtained your university entrance qualification in a country other than Germany
- All applicants, who wish to apply for a degree program at a German university with a Chinese, Vietnamese or Indian school or university degree need a certificate from the Academic Evaluation Center (Akademische Prüfstelle, APS).
- proficiency in either English or German. Please refer here for more details. If you’re applying with the German Abitur, no further proof of prociency in either English or German is necessary
Important DatesApplication period
: May 15 – July 15
Start of program
: winter semester
Tuition / Fees
Duration of study
6 semesters duration (optional Master Program)
Career PerspectiveUpon completion of this program our graduates will:
- have a sound understanding of the link between management and technology.
- have knowledge of business fundamentals.
- be effective communicators of business topics.
- be responsible decision makers.
- be managers in a global world.