Master, Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Business & Economics, Finance, Management, Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Köln, Leipzig, München
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
Do you want to bolster your management and finance skills in order to take your career prospects to new heights while staying on the job? Our part-time Master in Finance and Management program combines academic excellence with key insights on practical challenges. We prepare you for senior and executive roles by boosting your skills in strategic and financial decision-making.
Five reasons why you should choose HHL’s Part-time Master in Finance
- Connect strategy and finance: Our program has been designed to satisfy the needs of ambitious part-time students. Form an organized perspective, you are offered modules running from Friday to Sunday and you can freely select in which of our three study locations you would like to start your HHL journey. Content-wise, we will turn you into an expert in Corporate Finance, Asset pricing and Data Analytics while building up your management competencies and strategy skills. Combining excellence in finance with entrepreneurial thinking and an open mind for innovation is at the heart of our program.
- Discuss with professionals and put concepts into practice: Our philosophy is to match academic excellence with the key insights on practial challenges. There is no better way to gain such insights than by exchanging with experienced guest lectures from venture capital, private equity, investment banking, financial management consulting or corporate divisions like corporate finance, M&A and business development. In addition, the practical conecpts learned at our business school with a university degree can be applied directly in your daily job.
- Boost your career while staying on the job: Our renoowned career service supports you in discoerving and unfolding your individual potential. Advance in your current job or prepare for new endeavors - we advise you individually on your career opportunities. By bringing experienced practitioners from different fields to the program, we give you new ideas and broaden your horizons. Being Germany´s #1 in starting salaries and constantly ranking among the best business schools for career services proves us right.
- Become an active part of our global network: HHL open doors, Due to our track record in educating future leaders and our constant effort to foster our community, we have built a tight-knit network of loyal alumni and passionate supporters all over the world. As a student of HHL, you become part of it and get to interact with succesful entrepreneurs, leading international managers and top-class experts. We ensure lifelong ties via more than 50 alumni chapter meetings p.a. all over the world and an annual homecoming weekend.
- Experience the famous HHL spirit and find friends for life: At this point we prefer to let our alumni speak. Here is what Irene Klemm, co-founder of Edurino and Ex-BCG consultant, says about the HHL spirit: "The HHL spirit is undoubtedly something that makes HHL very special. It is determined by a strong cohesion, a close community, and often friendships." Due to the academic orientation, exceptional personalities in the alumni network as well as numerous initiatives, students are inspired and motivated to entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
Requirements / Application
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent business-related programs, e.g. Business Informatics, Business Psychology, Business Law, Economics, Industrial Engineering etc. (with a minimum of 210 ECTS, of which 40 – 60 credits in business-related subjects, applicants with less than 210 ECTS but at least 180 ECTS can acquire the missing credits by approved professional competencies)
- Min. of 3 months relevant practical experience
- HHL Entry Test (alternatively GMAT)
- Very good English skills e.g. TOEFL or IELTS (to be submitted by the start of the program at the latest)
- November 30: Early Bird 1 – Tuition fee: EUR 31,400
- January 31: Early Bird 2 – Tuition fee: EUR 32,900
- March 31: Early Bird 3 - Tuition fee: EUR 34,400
- June 30: final application deadline – Tuition fee: EUR 35,900
Tuition / Fees
Tuition fees for the part-time Master in Management program amount to EUR 35,900
whether you choose to complete the program in 24 or 30 months. We offer a tuition fee reduction if you submit your complete application by the following Early Bird deadlines*:
- Early Bird 1: November 30 – Discount: EUR 4,500
- Early Bird 2: January 31 – Discount: EUR 3,000
- Early Bird 3: March 31 – Discount: EUR 1,500
The tuition fee covers all of HHL’s teaching services as well as course materials. Catering at the study locations is provided. If selected, the optional term abroad at one of our partner universities is also included in this amount. Only accommodation and travel expenses are not covered.
*In order to receive the early bird discount, you must have submitted your application by the above deadlines, as well as submit all missing documents and tests (including GMAT/GRE or HHL Entry Test) and successfully pass the HHL admissions interview until January 31 (Early Bird 1), March 31 (Early Bird 2) or June 30 (Early Bird 3).
Possible scholarships HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
Duration of study
24-30 months | weekend structure & 4 residential weeks