General Management, Management
Berlin, Paris, Turin, Madrid, London
General Management Programme (GMP)
Berlin Campus Admissions
In-class, Online or Blended programme - Take your career to the next level
The international ESCP General Management Programme (GMP), tailored to high-potential executives, equips you with all the cross-functional knowledge and managerial skills you need to ramp up your performance as a leader in world-class organisations.
The GMP is a standalone programme but also forms an integral part of the ESCP Executive MBA: the 9 core courses are common to both programmes.
The GMP is a highly customizable part-time programme, designed to help you to balance your studies with your work and your personal life.
You choose the location: attend classes on campuses across Europe and the Middle East, you can also choose to take the majority of courses online or mix online courses and in-class with our blended format.
Requirements / Application
*CEFR stands for Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- A previous university degree: Bachelor, Master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
- A minimum of five years’ managerial experience , based on demonstration of managerial skills and potential for success within your company (recommendation letters)
- Fluency in English: courses are taught in English and all coursework must be submitted in English.
- For non-native English speakers, we may require the following minimum scores on the tests (TOEFL 100 / IELTS Band 7 / In-house English Test (free) provided by British Council: CEFR c1*)
: January or September
Tuition / Fees
The ESCP GMP tuition fees are €30,500*
If you later decide to join the Executive MBA programme, the balance due will be €48,500.
* ESCP is not subject to VAT for its training courses. All fees and class schedules are subject to modification without notice.
- Teaching hours for core courses
- Books, materials and online learning
Duration of study
12 or 15 months (part-time)