We are pleased to host the Diversity and Inclusion Certified Course at ESCP Europe's London campus this coming December, delivered in partnership with Frost Included
The course is aimed at HR professionals from small or large organisations, diversity and inclusion teams at any level, Talent Acquisition Managers and C-suits.
Diversity can create value in all organisations; our aim is to provide you with the relevant and practical tools to make this a reality in your business. The course offers a hands-on approach for those interested in transforming the way they do business and deliver corporate goals relating to diversity and inclusion strategies and methodologies.
Over two days you will cover:
Speakers at the event are as follows:
- Understanding Diversity & Inclusion
- Driving Inclusion during times of Social Upheaval
- Diversity & Inclusion: Hidden Dynamics
- Diversity and Inclusion Gone Wrong - Case studies
- Practice Across Business Functions: Corporate Board, Innovation, Supply Chain and Management
- Managing Business Risk through Diversity and Inclusion
This event is open to the public. All classes are taught in English.
If you would like to join, please register your interest
. Tickets are now on sale. We are offering a 10% fee reduction on tickets purchased up to and including 17th November, 2017. Tickets will include the exclusive 2-day course, plus networking drinks, coffee breaks and lunches. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
ESCP Europe - London Campus
527 Finchley Road
8:30am - 5 pm
Teilnehmende WiWi Partner
Teile diese Veranstaltung: