SALES 4.0 - Master in International Sales Management
Master, Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Business, Internationale Ausrichtung, Management, Praxisbezug, Spezialisierung in allen Bereichen des Sales Management, zusätzliche Sprachkurse
Become an expert for the most fundamental and important activity of any business in times of digital transformation and increasing competition
Recruitment and Admissions Manager
Recruitment and Admissions Manager
Many of today’s best career opportunities are international, enhanced through the digitization of the business world. As more and more companies go global, it’s getting harder to be successful without cultural intelligence. This may be especially true in sales. Therefore, learning how to build close relationships with colleagues and customers from a multitude of different cultures is becoming a core sales and marketing competency.
As a student in Berlin and Paris, two of Europe’s most vibrant, multicultural cities, studying with students from many different countries, and taught by ESCP’s global faculty, you won’t have to wait to start your international career.
The art of sales is also undergoing a deep transformation due to digitalization. Words such as artificial intelligence, big data, the Internet of things, social media, to mention a few, have become and will continue to be staples in salespeople's lives.
By the time you are finished with this two-year, full-time programme at one of the world’s most European and international business schools, you will have already worked in a multinational setting, and gained the knowledge and skills you need to succeed as an international sales and marketing manager both in a globalized and digitalized world.
Mastering the selling function, managing a sales force, designing and managing channels of distribution, mastering selling & sales challenges in the face of globalization
- Lecture based learning on state-of-the art knowledge in behavioural foundations, selling & sales techniques, international business, sales force management, and channel & distribution management.
- Project-based practicing of contemporary consulting procedures in the field of selling & sales
- Elective courses in the field of strategy and in functional management specialisations
- Preparatory courses for planning and conducting a research thesis
- Compulsory courses for two foreign languages (different levels) and personal career development
Requirements / Application
- A Bachelor degree with a minimum of 180 ECTS from a state accredited institution of Higher Education i.e university
- A university background preferably in economics, social or natural science, or engineering
- *(Students from a non-business/economics background are required to participate in a preparatory course prior to the start of the programme. This course includes the fields Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Economics and Controlling)
- Fluency in English: Cambridge C1 certificate, TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores, or English test on campus
- Work experience not required (if given, a maximum of 2 years is recommended)
Tuition / Fees
The application fees are set at €130. Registration fees are non-refundable.
For those entering in September 2023, the fees for the two-year programme are as follows:
- Tuition fee: €14,100 per year
- Service fee: €1,000 per year
24 months (six trimesters) including an internship (three months) and a Master thesis (three months)
Duration of study
Global business is big and getting bigger all the time. In 1950, cross-border trade represented about 20% of global production. Today, it’s over 50%.* As a graduate with a SALES 4.0 - Master in International Sales Management degree from ESCP, you’ll be well placed to take a position as an international sales executive for a multinational company, an international key account manager, or a country sales director. *Our World in Data.org/international-trade