Business, Entrepreneurship, Innovationsmanagement, Wirtschaftswissenschaften
The influence of digital technologies and the way they are changing business, society and our personal lives are omnipresent. We observe a democratization of competition and a constant need for change.
Companies - being it corporates or start-ups - constantly have to ask the question: “What business am I in?”; “How can we create on-demand high quality experiences?”. “Can we think of new ideas to create innovations?” To identify, create and deploy opportunities that have an impact and reinvent the business we need entrepreneurs and the respective mindset at any level in any kind of organization.
ESCP Business Schools newly created Executive Master Program in Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership sets out to unleash this awareness and develop the necessary conceptualizing and entrepreneurial leadership skills, equally important for corporate entrepreneurs, specialists as well as entrepreneurs to develop innovative projects in contexts of uncertainty and limited resources. You will experience and become part of the Chair of Entrepreneurship (ChaireEEE) launched in 2007 which relies on an innovative and experiential pedagogy, a program of incubation (Blue Factory) and a strong foothold in the local entrepreneurial ecosystems, in addition to an intense activity of research and development.
Requirements / Application
The admission process requires the following supporting documents:
- completed ESCP Business School application form (please contact Sven Scheid to receive the document)
- A one-page letter of motivation including a short description of a project idea or question you would like to work on or develop during the master program
- A recent CV
- Copies of all diplomas and degree awards; with full grade transcripts
- Two reference letters of selected persons with professional and/or academic context
Candidates whose application has been successful will be invited to a personal interview.
Tuition / Fees
For information about fees and tuition please visit our website
We provide scholarships for e.g. women, entrepreneurs or NGO/Non-for-profit Organisations taking part in the program and committing time, know-how and resources to build an active and inspiring community around our Master.
Duration of study
Part-time 15 months plus master thesis (3 months)
We welcome participants from diverse educational backgrounds:
- Graduate degree in any discipline (Bachelor or higher)
- Business administration knowledge recommended
- 3 years professional work experience
- Proficiency in English