Business, International Management
zfh - Zentrum für Fernstudien im Hochschulverbund
With a first university degree in business administration, you are aspiring to or are already in management positions in a company or are preparing for a company succession. The MBA program in Business Administration aims to provide you with the necessary business know-how and management skills - cross-industry qualifications - on the basis of your first university degree in economics, which you need to master these management tasks and which are indispensable for taking on leadership functions and higher management tasks: basic economic knowledge, interantional management competencies and soft skills. This is done at a scientific level, taking into account the requirement for integration of science and practice.
The content of the program is designed to impart not only knowledge but also, and above all, the skills needed to solve problems in professional practice, such as industry, trade and service.
- Scientific Theory
- Social Skills
- International Competencies
- Human Resources Management
- Compulsory Elective Modules (2 of 4 selectable modules):
Law, Sociology, Managerial Finance, Macroeconomics
Requirements / Application
- First university degree in business with a grade of at least 2.5
- Proof of english language at the level of B2 or higher (CEFR)
- Applicants without a first university degree may be admitted under special conditions: university entrance qualification in Rhineland-Palatinate, relevant work experience of at least three years and qualification examination.
Important DatesApplication period:
Summer semester (starting in March): 1st October - 15th December
Winter semester (starting in September): 1st April - 30th June
Tuition / FeesTuition Fees:
2.250 € /semester plus social contribution to Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society,
University of Applied Sciences of approx. 140 €/semester
The federal government and the states help those interested in education to finance continuing vocational training. There are various programs about which interested parties must inform themselves:
- Bildungsscheck (speziell in NRW)
- Qualifizierungsscheck (speziell in Hessen)
Duration of study
The course has a duration of four semesters.
The program provides graduates with a degree in economics with competencies at a high academic level to successfully master complex management tasks. Graduates of International Business Management have best job and career prospects in industry, trade and service.