Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Leadership
Business Administration, Management
Berufsbegleitendes Studium, Teilzeit Studium
Mrs. Petra Spanka
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
The MBA in General Management (part-time) at HHL is a graduate degree program taught entirely in English and is especially designed for high motivated professionals seeking to complement and enhance their previous education as well as their work experience by gaining state-of-the-art management knowledge and vital leadership skills with an international focus. For admission a college or a university degree (or comparable degree) and three years of post-degree work experience are required. Further criteria are English fluency and a satisfying result in the HHL Admission Test (or GMAT).
Program EmphasisEssential Modules:
Business Administration & Economics
Leadership & Reflection
Entrepreneurship & Disruption
Deep Dives Modules:
Starting up your Venture
Advanced Management / Study Abroad
Global Immersion Seminar
Requirements / Application
- A copy of your University Degree Certificate
- Around three years of post-graduate work experience
- Satisfying result in the HHL Admission Test or GMAT score
- Proof of English language proficiency
- One letters of recommendation
We operate on a rolling admission process. The Admission Committee evaluates and responds to an application within one month of receipt. We encourage those interested in the program to apply as early as possible.
- Early Bird: 30. September
- Bewerbungsfrist Stipendien: 30. Oktober
- Bewerbungsschluss: 31. Januar
Tuition / Fees
The tuition fee for the complete part-time MBA program is EUR 39,500
. Candidates who apply for the program by September 30
will benefit from a fee reduction of EUR 2.500
For German tax payers, all study related costs (including travel and accomodation) are tax deductible.
Possible scholarships HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
Scholarships: Each year we offer different scholarships to outstanding candidates in ordert o create a very diverse class Our outlook is that your education will provide you with exceptional career opportunities that make your financial investment at HHL well worthwhile.
Our current students have an average work experience of 7,5 years and an average age of 33 years.
Duration of study
24 months including the Global Immersion Seminar in Boston
2 years, courses are scheduled on 17 weekends and 2 residential weeks plus an international week in Boston over the two-year period. Times of Lectures: 4.00 to 8.30 p.m. (Friday) / 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday).
Examinations are mainly graded based on case studies, group-work or individual Take home assignments . The Master Thesis is normally based on a job related problem or a business plan.The program ends with global international immersion seminar with lectures and case studies at different universities (Boston University, Harvard Business School, MIT) and company visits in Boston.
- An international student body of highly motivated professionals seeking to complement and enhance their previous education and their practical work experience. 30 % of the students have an international background.
- About 35 students per class
- Participants have obtained a prior university degree often but not always in a discipline other than business (e.g. engineering, law, medicine, music).