Business & Economics, Management, Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Business Administration, Management
Berufsbegleitendes Studium, part-time study
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
The MBA in General Management (part-time) at HHL is a graduate degree program taught entirely in English and is especially designed for high motivated professionals seeking to complement and enhance their previous education as well as their work experience by gaining state-of-the-art management knowledge and vital leadership skills with an international focus. For admission a college or a university degree (or comparable degree) and three years of post-degree work experience are required. Further criteria are English fluency and a satisfying result in the HHL Admission Test (or GMAT).
Program EmphasisEssential Modules:
Business Administration & Economics
Leadership & Reflection
Entrepreneurship & Disruption
Deep Dives Modules:
Starting up your Venture
Advanced Management / Study Abroad
Global Immersion Seminar
Requirements / Application
- A copy of your University Degree Certificate
- Around three years of post-graduate work experience
- Satisfying result in the HHL Admission Test or GMAT score
- Proof of English language proficiency
- One letters of recommendation
We operate on a rolling admission process. The Admission Committee evaluates and responds to an application within one month of receipt. We encourage those interested in the program to apply as early as possible.
- Early Bird 1: November 30 | EUR 36,000
- Early Bird 2: January 31 | EUR 37,000
- Early Bird 3: March 31 | EUR 38,000
- Final deadline: June 30 | EUR 39,500
Tuition / Fees
The tuition fees for the complete program amount to EUR 39,500
. We offer a tuition fee reduction if you submit your complete application by the following Early Bird deadlines*:
*In order to receive the early bird discount, you must have submitted your application by the above deadlines, as well as submit all missing documents and tests (including GMAT/GRE or HHL Entry Test) and successfully pass the HHL admissions interview until January 31 (Early Bird 1), March 31 (Early Bird 2) or June 30 (Early Bird 3).
- Early Bird 1: November 30 – Discount: EUR 3,500
- Early Bird 2: January 31 – Discount: EUR 2,500
- Early Bird 3: March 31 – Discount: EUR 1,500
Possible scholarships HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
Scholarships: Each year we offer different scholarships to outstanding candidates in ordert o create a very diverse class Our outlook is that your education will provide you with exceptional career opportunities that make your financial investment at HHL well worthwhile.
Our current students have an average work experience of 7,5 years and an average age of 33 years.
Duration of study
27-33 months | 17 weekends & 2 residential weeks
- An international student body of highly motivated professionals seeking to complement and enhance their previous education and their practical work experience. 30 % of the students have an international background.
- About 35 students per class
- Participants have obtained a prior university degree often but not always in a discipline other than business (e.g. engineering, law, medicine, music).