BeschreibungJoin us in Cologne on September 26, 2023, for an After Work Event with areto consulting GmbH and Mannheim Business School.
- Are you currently working for areto consulting and would like to do a Part-Time Master program that allows you to combine your work and your studies?
- Are you interested in Mannheim Business School and the Mannheim Master in Management Analytics & AI (Part-Time)?
- Or are you soon finishing your Bachelor's Degree and are looking for a job as a consultant in combination with a Part-Time Master program?
We have a wonderful and interesting agenda planned for you, including a live case study about Big Data:
"Be Data- & AI-Driven - areto, the Big Bang of Business Intelligence!"
Speakers and representatives include:
- Kai Stenzel, Chief Market Officer, will introduce you to the institution Mannheim Business School as well as our Part-Time study program Mannheim Master in Management Analytics & AI.
- CEO Jan Strackbein is going to introduce you to areto consulting, a specialist for Business Intelligence.
- Katherine Lin, current participant of the Mannheim Master in Management Analytics and consultant at areto consulting, will explain to you the synergies of her study program and her work as a Business Intelligence consultant as well as tell you about the project she is currently working on.
We will wrap up the evening with drinks, snacks and networking. Don't miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights and make meaningful connections!
Please register here
Find out more about our Mannheim Master in Management Analytics & AI (Part-Time) on our website
Mannheim Business School
Teilnehmende WiWi Partner
Teile diese Veranstaltung: