Manchester Business School
Booth Street West
Manchester Business School offers scholarships worth £8,000 or £16,000 awarded on individual merit which includes:
• academic achievement - both education attainments and GMAT score
• career accomplishment and progression
• professional and cultural diversity
• demonstration of leadership skills
• the quality of application question answers and interview performance
• proven aptitude for creativity and innovation
We also consider your potential to contribute to the practical learning experience and professional and cultural diversity of the programme.
Amount: £8,000 or £16,000
All candidates who apply and are offered a place and have a GMAT of 600+ are considered - there is no additional scholarship application process.
Hinweise zur Bewerbung
How to apply (for MBS Scholarships only)
• All candidates who apply and are offered a place are considered - there is no additional scholarship application process.
• All candidates who have already applied and been accepted on to the programme prior to this announcement for 2011 entry will also be automatically considered.
• Please note that any application will only be considered for scholarship when:
o Your application is complete (including any test scores)
o You have formally been offered a place on the 2011 Full-time Manchester MBA Programme.
NB. Candidates who apply early in the admissions round are more likely to receive an award.