Business & Economics, Management, Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Business Administration, Management
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
The MBA curriculum at HHL strives to combine the best of the American and European models of higher education by mixing American practicality with European theoretical rigor.
HHL’s Full-time MBA program focuses on leadership and international experience, applying an integrated management approach that not only combines different functional management areas but also offers a good mixture of (soft) management skills and (hard) management knowledge. The goal behind this approach is to prepare MBA participants best for the challenges that today’s globally attuned business leaders have to face. All courses are taught by highly qualified resident and international faculty who not only sharpen students’ analytical but also their interpersonal skills in areas such as communication, team management, project management and negotiation. Moreover, case studies, consulting projects and high-profile guest speakers ensure strong input from practice.
The MBA Program is especially appropriate for talented and ambitious participants seeking managerial positions within multinational corporations
In terms 5-7, students may choose among the flexible options:
- Internship with an international firm.
- Entrepreneur in Residence
- Social Impact Project
- Study abroad at one of HHL´s 100 international partner schools. The list of HHL partners include such prominent business schools such as the The University of Chicago´s Booth School of Business, Darthmouth College´s Tuck School of Business, the Indian Institute of Management and London's Imperial College.
Teamwork is both expected and encouraged by means of small classes and close and direct contact with professors. HHL´s innovative course on Managerial Leadership provides students with the chance to speak directly with several leading European and American business leaders.
Requirements / Application
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university
- At least 3 years of postgraduate work experience
- Competitive GMAT/GRE score
- Proof of very good English skills, e.g. TOEFL of 90+/IELTS of 7.0+
Important DatesStart: September
- Early Bird 1: November 30 | EUR 33,500
- Early Bird 2: January 31 | EUR 34,500
- Early Bird 3: March 31| EUR 37,500
- Final Deadline non-EU candidates: May 31 | EUR 39,500
- Final Deadline EU candidates: June 30 | EUR 39,500
Tuition / Fees
The tuition fees for the MBA program amount to EUR 39,500. We offer a tuition fee reduction if you submit your complete application by the following Early Bird deadlines*:
- Early Bird 1: November 30 – Discount: EUR 6,000
- Early Bird 2: January 31 – Discount: EUR 5,000
- Early Bird 3: March 31 – Discount: EUR 2,000
This covers all tuition including the fees for the term abroad at one of our partner universities.
*The early bird discount is offered to those who have uploaded all mandatory documents and submitted their application by these deadlines and have successfully passed the interview as well as the GMAT/GRE within 1 month of the deadlines. In order to qualify for the early bird discount, the payment of the commitment fee must be transferred within 2 months of the deadlines.
Possible scholarships HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
Duration of study
15 months fast track (90 ECTS) | up to 21 months advanced track (120 ECTS)
HHL’s Career Development ranks in the top six worldwide. This is no coincidence, as our exceptionally qualified and highly committed team of experts support your career strategy from day one. We will help you identify your strengths, develop your skills and systematically focus on reaching your professional goals through individual coaching, workshops and seminars. From admission through graduation and beyond, we pave the way for your success.
The MBA program at HHL unleashes your potential for a promising international career. Many of HHL’s MBA graduates have launched successful careers at established world-class companies – Volkswagen, Roland Berger, E.ON and ThyssenKrupp to name a few – and in renowned tech companies such as Amazon, check24, Mister Spex and Zalando. Our full-time MBA program not only gives you better chances in the job market but also has an exceptional Return on Investment.
40 students per class, average age: 30
90% international students