BeschreibungMeet Academic Director Prof. Reinhard Haas and the program management of this master's program at our Online Info Session.
After a presentation of the key facts and special features of the MSc Renewable Energy Systems, we will address your individual questions.
The part-time MSc Renewable Energy Systems is the first cross-border course in Austria dealing with the future issues of alternative energy production. The complementary strenghts of TU Wien and Energiepark Bruck/Leitha make this MSc an outstanding opportunity to satisfy the global market demands. It is the first international university program in Austria dedicated to renewable energy production.
Visit Program Website >>
Please register here >>
- Final Degree: Master of Science (CE)
- Academic Director: Univ.Prof.Dr.techn. Reinhard Haas
- Language: English
- Duration: 4 Semesters
- Location: Vienna & Bruck/Leitha
- Structure: part-time, blocked modules
- Tuition Fee: EUR 21,500
- Next Program Start: November 9, 2023
- Admission requirements: Completion of a subject-related study program in technical and natural sciences, economics or law and a minimum of 2 years of professional experience. Persons holding an equivalent educational and professional qualification may also be admitted.
Academy for Continuing Education
Teilnehmende WiWi Partner
Teile diese Veranstaltung: